300 g Fresh Norwegian salmon fillet- skinned and deboned
1/2 Red onion- finely chopped
1 tablespoon chopped chives
4 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
Pinch of sea salt
Sprinkling of fresh ground pepper
Fresh chili pepper- chopped fine
Fresh ripe avocado – two small pieces
2 packets of Lemon Tree
1 green onion
1. Cut green onion lengthwise into thin strips and place in ice water in order to curl
2. Cut the salmon into small cubes and add the onion, chili and chives, season with half the amount of olive oil and pepper. Mix gently and add sea salt.
3. Cut the avocado into cubes, mash and mix with one packet of Lemon Tree, salt, pepper and the rest of the olive oil.
4. Fill a low glass half way with the avocado and then with the salmon. Sprinkle some Lemon Tree over the salmon.
5. Garnish with the curly green onions