4 Fresh sea fish fillets – skinned and deboned
2 packets Lemon Tree
1 medium scallion- finely chopped
1 handful of finely chopped cilantro or parsley
A pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 thick slice of white bread
Chili –as desired
For the sauce:
1 container Sheep’s milk yogurt
2 cloves garlic- minced
Pinch of salt
- Coarsely chop the fish with a sharp knife or with quick pulses in a food processor.
- Soak the bread briefly in water and then squeeze well and crumble.
- Mix all ingredients together gently until well incorporated.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Taste and adjust seasoning (roast a small portion and taste if you are unable to taste raw fish).
- With wet hands, form patties and grill elongated kebabs on a grill or on a large nonstick skillet for about 2 minutes on each side, just until fully cooked. Do not dry out the kebab.
- Mix the sauce ingredients. Serve with garlic yogurt sauce and garnish with micro greens.